Sunday, January 3, 2010

What kind of person are you?

I’ve been slacking off lately, losing my drive and momentum which can help me further my study. Should I get married? You see, some students are lucky enough to get married during their study years; supported by their parents thus having almost no financial problem. Yep, I wish I have that kind of family but you see; your existing family is those who shape you to be who you are today. If you said that you hate yourself, maybe you actually mean that you hated the way your family brought you up.

Enough talk! Time to get even~!

Actually what I want to talk today is about “There are 3 of 1 thing” and if you’ve read the title, it should be “There are 3 types of people.” If anyone finds what I am about to talk about is subjected to plagiarism then I apologize because what I am about to talk is something that has been on my mind about 5 years already. Here goes nothing!

There are 3 of 1 thing. There are 3 kinds of people; one who leads, one who follows and one who observes. All of them are self-explanatory yet let me enlighten you more.

One who leads is one who creates something and while doing it, he achieves something which attracts others who then decides to follow him. Consider ‘one who leads’ as a trendsetter. He creates, sets a trend which people will follow. This type of person is usually smart and proud, one who definitely changes the norms.

One who follows is one who follows the one who leads. Most people belong to this category. Popular things like fads and fashions are glorified by this type of people. Without these people, revolution and reformation will not move/happen as leaders need to have their support.

One who observes is one who takes up the stance of ‘wait and see’. They do not move unless when necessary. Usually these people like to give their opinion about the world and they often give either praises or critics on every system. It is very difficult to gain support from these people unless you are able to impress them, pique their interest.

So, what kind of people are you? After all, these are just ‘my theory’. Feel free to debate about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment